Saturday, March 6, 2010

Work Work Work

So if anyone's interested in what I've been doing the past few weeks, click here:

http://pcsenegal.org/malaria/velingara.html

There you have it. We've only distributed to a tiny, tiny percentage of the district of Velingara, so there's plenty of long, frustrating days of work left to do. When I think about the work, I'm less than excited for the weeks to come. What I am excited about, though, is the prospect of malaria being reduced in Velingara, a region that is very near and dear to my heart. So there it is. I'm a slave to mosquito net distributions but I'm happy to be a part of something this big and potentially life changing. Peace!

1 comment:

Ashley Allen said...

I always find it interesting to read about you! :) I knew you had to have a blog, so I found it. Please visit mine sometime!

johnandashleyallen.blogspot.com